- Community Reuse Network Ireland
- Circular Design Institute
- ZeroWaste.ie – zero waste solutions for businesses based on the circular economy
- CIRCULEIRE – the national platform for circular manufacturing
Sustainable Living in Ireland:
- Living Lightly in Ireland – excellent, detailed website on all aspects of sustainable, ethical, zero waste living.
- Irish Mammy Goes Green – Facebook page.
- The Use Less Project – formerly Sustainable Fashion Dublin.
- The Earthy Marketplace – website lists sustainable businesses in Ireland
- Earthology – sustainability consultants for businesses
- Planetkind Solutions – Discount Cards
- Book of Leaves – podcast series.
- Wasteless Wanderess – Facebook page.
- Sustainable Skibbereen
Maps and lists:
- GoZero.ie – list and map of zero waste / refill shops.
- Refill.ie – map of water fountains around Ireland.
- Conscious Cup Campaign – map of cafes that give discount or incentive for using reusable cup.
- Open Litter Map – keeps track of litter spotted by people around Ireland.
- Olio – food waste app – also allows non-food items to be shared
- Ailuna – sustainability training app
- Nuw – clothes swap app
- How to save your planet one object at a time – by Tara Shine
- The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency – By John Seymour
- Voluntary Simplicity – by Duane Elgin
- Less is More – by Cecile Andrews and Wanda Urbanska
- Zero Waste Home – by Bea Johnson
- A Zero Waste Life in 30 Days – by Anita Vandyke
- Live Green – by Jen Chillingsworth
- Clean Green – by Jen Chillingsworth
- Life Without Plastic – by Chantal Plamondon and Jay Sinha
- Reshape – Food Waste – by Kate Bartel
- Waste: Uncovering the Global Food Scandal – by Tristram Stuart
- Green Living for Dummies – by Yvonne Jeffery
- Stuff Happens – by Emma Gleeson
- Turning the Tide on Plastic – by Lucy Siegle
- The Organically Clean Home – by Becky Rapinchuk
- Textile Mountain – the hidden burden of our fashion waste
- True Cost
- The Story of Plastic
- The Story of Stuff
- A Plastic Ocean