Find a Repair Shop:
- RepairMyStuff.ie – lists of repair shops around Ireland – click on any of the tabs on the screen to see a map of repair shops in your area.
- Men’s Sheds in Ireland are not repair cafes as such, however they may be willing to repair some of your items.
- Many Dry Cleaners also offer clothes repair services.
- List of Repair Cafes in Ireland – a repair cafe is a group of volunteers in a local area who meet in order to repair broken items and pass on their repair skills to others.
Repair it yourself:
- IFIXIT – use the Search button to look for repair guides for your broken item.
- T-Rex tape – translucent tape for repairing household items, holes and tears, outdoor gear, etc.
- Tec7 – adhesive sealant.
- FixIts – from Jiminy.ie
- Kintsugi Repair Kit – for mending broken ceramics, plates – sold online at various shops
- Repair Hacks – from Jiminy.ie
- Repair it yourself:
- Clothing Repair:
DIY Shoe Repair:
- If you’ve repaired something yourself, you can submit a photo and a description to RepairActs.ie so that others can learn from you. View people’s repairs here.