Zero Waste and Sustainability Courses:
- Zero Waste courses and Forest Bathing – at Full Circle Change (Ireland)
- A Gut Feeling – Sustainability lifestyle coaching
- Earthology – sustainability courses and consulting for businesses
- Haumea Ecoversity Ireland
- Leave no Trace (Ireland)
- Green Foundation (Ireland)
- The Sea Gardener – Seaweed foraging and cookery courses
- Hips and Haws Wildcrafts – vouchers for courses (foraging,herbal remedies, wildcrafts, etc)
- CELT – basket weaving, herbs, forest tours, etc.
- The Rediscovery Centre (Dublin) – furniture upcycling, clothes upcycling, basket weaving, etc.
- The City Seamstress (Dublin) – sewing classes
- When Poppy Met Daisy (Dublin) – sewing classes
- The Hollies Centre for Sustainability (Cork) – foraging, cob building, vegetable growing, etc.
- Danu’s Irish Herb Garden – An bhean feasa (Connemara) – monthly herbal medicine courses
- Olwyn Girasol (Galway/Dublin) – Foraging, food preservation, health remedies. “Email email@example.com to be added to my mailing list. I do privately organised events, walk and talks and workshops from my home.”
- Irish Seed Savers (Clare) – gardening courses
- Common Knowledge (Clare) – various sustainability courses
- The Craft Corner (Kildare) – arts and crafts classes for all ages
- Big Sky Flowers (Mullingar)
- Sonairte – various courses
- Raheen Family Resource Centre (Wexford) – sustainability courses
- The Organic Centre (Leitrim)
- Lough Gill Nature Camping and Wilderness School (Sligo/Leitrim)