Click on one of these options for more information:
- Buy Paint:
- What to do with leftover paint:
- Ideas for upcycling paint-brushes
Buy Eco-friendly or Water-based Paint:
- Biofa – online shop
- Water-based paint can be bought at any DIY store.
Buy Recycled Paint:
- Buy recycled and reblended paint from Rediscover paint the Rediscovery Centre Eco Store in Dublin for €1 per 1 Litre. Please note they do not accept paint for recycling.
- Buy recycled and reblended paint from Northside Community Enterprises in Cork City. The project allows unused paint that is brought to civic amenity sites to be remixed and sold at their Farranferris shop. Cork customers will be able to purchase this paint at a fraction of the cost of new.
- Recycled paint can also be purchased at CycleSense in Skibbereen.
Dispose of paint:
- Bring paint you want to dispose of to your nearest civic amenity site.
- The paint brought to civic amenity sites is recycled for re-use.
Ladders, Lawnmowers, Garden Hand Tools, Sanders, Saws, Hammers, Wallpaper Strippers, Drills, Screwdrivers, Nail guns, Pressure Washers, Carpet Cleaners, Welding Tools, Chainsaws, Jigsaws, Hedge Trimmers, Chippers, Chimney Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaners, etc.