- Babies and toddlers
- Prams, Buggies, Cots, Car Seats
- Mother, Baby and Children (pre-loved)
- Baby and Children (Freecycle Groups)
- Baby and Children’s Clothes (Buy New)
- Rental Shops
- Donate to charities
- End of life and recycling
Babies and toddlers:
- Baby Wipes:
- Breastfeeding pads
- Breastfeeding support group
- Baby Blankets
- Sippy Cups
- Wooden Baby Comb
- Cloth Nappies – at Earthmother.ie
- Cloth Nappies – at LittleComfort.ie
- Cloth Nappies – at FluffyBums.ie
- JooeyRoo – based in Ireland
- NuaBaby – cloth nappies, based in Ireland
- Cloth Nappy Library Ireland
- Facebook groups:
Prams, Buggies, Cots, Car Seats
- Baby/Children Freecycle groups.
- Buy and Sell sites.
- Kindora – Irish marketplace for pre-loved baby and kids’ goods.
- If they are no longer fit to repair, sell or give away, you can bring them to your local civic amenity site for recycling.
Mother, Baby and Children (pre-loved):
- Lovely Things.ie
- Pre-Loved Dressing.ie – ages 0-6 years
- Pre-loved by Truffle and Sweetpea – boys and girls up to age 3
- BabyMarketIreland – buy and sell events around the country
- The Warrior Soul – children’s clothes
- The Mermaid’s Purse – has a pre-loved section
- Facebook groups:
- Kids Closet (New and Pre-Loved)
- Babywearing FSOT (For Sale or Trade) Ireland
- Babywearing Ireland (BWI) Sling Chat
Baby and Children – Freecycle Groups:
- Cork :
- Do a google search for a baby and children’s group in your area.
- More (general) Freecycle groups here.
Baby and Children’s Clothes (Buy New):
- “Organic – GOTS certified – Oeko Tex certified – fair wages and working conditions – natural – renewable – recycled – recyclable – biodegradeable – compostable – cruelty free – plastic free – hand made – small batches – locally designed and/or produced. With our Síológ Replanted initiative, items that you buy from us can be returned within 2 years of purchase, provided that they are in gently used/undamaged condition. In exchange we will give you a 25% discount off your next order with us.”
- RainbowKidsBoutique.ie – “Ethical fashion for kids and adults.”
- AttentionAttire.ie – children’s raincoats made from upcycled camping gear.
- Maternity Wear Rental – Beauty and the Bump – based in Newry
- Sling rental at BumptoBeyond and KangarooBabies.ie
- Kindora – buggies, etc. – based in Dublin
- The Stork Exchange.ie – car seats
Donate to Charity:
- CommunityConnect.ie takes baby buggies, prams, cots, baths and baby wear.
- Laken’s and Emily’s Baby Bank IE – take donations of baby items, buggies, etc.
- Saoirse Women’s Refuge – take donations of baby items.
- Direct Provision Ireland – may be interested in baby items, contact them to inquire.
- Assylum seekers charities – some listed here – some take mother and baby items.
- Charity Shops and Clothing banks will accept children’s and baby clothes and shoes.