What would you like to do:
- Buy (used) or sell bikes
- Buy refurbished bikes
- Bike Schemes – public bikes – pay-per-use
- Repair Bikes
- Donate your bike for upcycling and recycling
- Donate to a bike-related charity project
- Give your bike FREE to someone who wants it
Buy used bikes or Sell bikes:
- Usedbikes.ie – online bike shop.
- 360 Cycles – online bike shop.
- Bikestuff.ie – online bike shop.
- Dublin Bike Man
- Many bicycle shops also sell second hand bikes.
- Buy and Sell websites can be used to sell (or buy) bikes.
- Freecycle groups can be used if you’d like to give away your bike.
Buy Refurbished Bikes (or donate your bike):
- An Mheitheal Rothar – buy reconditioned bikes. “Our award winning ReCycle Your Cycle initiative takes bikes sent for scrap to Galway City Council Civic Amenities Centre and repairs them.“
- Renew Enterprises – sells refurbished bikes.
- Cork, Galway and Limerick:
- Bikeshare.ie – annual subscription €10. 3-day pass is €3.
- Click on the ‘Fitness and Sports’ tab on RepairMyStuff.ie to find bike repair services in your area.
- Cork Community Bikes – run by volunteers on a non-profit basis. “In the workshop, we have a good range of tools, new and second-hand parts for you to use. We have set prices for parts, and we ask for 5 Euro per hour donation to cover the costs of running the workshop and buying tools.”
- CycleSense – have your bike repaired or buy a reconditioned bike – in Skibbereen.
- An Mheitheal Rothar – Have your bike repaired, learn how to repair your bicycle or buy a reconditioned bike.
- Evolution cycles – Mobile bicycle mechanic.
- Renew Enterprises – “Our Workshop operates five a days a week (9am-6pm) where the repair and service of bicycles, tools and small engines takes place.”